Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Day 32 - BFN

So, today ends the first cycle. I am officially not pregnant and I need to go through the process again. This morning I went to the clinic to have my blood work done. Basically, if I had any trace of the pregnancy hormone (hCG) in my system, it would have shown on this test. So, my appointment was at 8am. I told the lab tech that I didn't have good vibes about this cycle, but she insisted that I should. Anyway... I went again, had my blood drawn, and when I got to work, I went to the bathroom around 11:30am, and I had started bleeding. So, I knew, before they called me with the results that I would be getting no positive news about this cycle.

My call came in while I was in a meeting, so I picked up the message on the answering machine, but I didn't get the chance to speak with my nurse directly. Hopefully the next cycle will be better. At least I'll know not to read too deep into the signals my body is sending. Although, I now feel like the cramping I've had throughout the progesterone part of the process was my period coming on and not my body going through implantation and all of the other things that would cause cramping.

Wish me luck as I go through this stressful hell once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment