Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Day 18 - Morning Before 2nd IUI

So, I haven't had any craping since early evening yesterday. But, this morning, I had to burp and it felt like a little bit of puke was about to come out. I was feeling a slight bit nauseous for about 3 minutes, but things seem fine now. I'm worried that all of my ovulation has already occurred because I no longer have the cramps I had over the last 2 days. I also have some gas, which is listed as a side effect of Ovidrel.

I think the cramping signs have been extremely helpful to me staying motivated. I mean, normally I'd be concerned about cramping, but after being probed so many times over the last 12 days, it's quite apparent that cramping is on my side. It tells me that something is happening. I was actually cramping immediately after the first IUI.

I guess in 2 weeks, if I have cramping again, I'll know that the cycle wasn't successful as it means I'm about to get my flow. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment