Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Day 27 - Cramping totally gone

So, my cramping is totally gone and it's starting to worry me.  I guess it's possible that days 21 through 24 were part of implantation, but, I'm not sure.  After day 25, my cramping went away.  I spoke to my best friend who is a pediatrician, and she told me that all of these symptoms could just be my body adjusting to the hormones I've been taking.  I've been reading like every pregnancy blog, and I swear all of my symptoms and the timing of them are totally in line with what happens during conception, but maybe I'm just psyching myself out.  Because I want to be pregnant, I'm projecting the symptoms on myself? Not sure. 

I will tell you, the reason I am most hopeful right now is because I had that period of cramping (about 3 days) and it was not followed by a period (AF), so, I'm hopeful.  Any time in the past when I've had cramping like that, I've had my period.  So... here's hoping for the best.  I still have another 5 and a half days before my pregnancy test.  I've taken 3 at home, all negative.  And while I admit the first two were wasted (it was too early for the hCG hormone to even be present), the third (last night) probably could have gone either way.  Also, I've not used an early detection test.  So, while all the tests tell me no, they are urine tests, and my test on Thursday will be a blood test.  So, that'll be the real indicator.

I'm not feeling very optimistic about being pregnant right now, but I'm still hopeful...if that makes any sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment