Today is day 12 of my no-menses cycle and my first ultra sound and blood draw following the Clomid cycle. At my ultrasound I was told that I had a follicle in my right ovary measuring 16.7mm. In order for the follicle to be considered mature, it needs to be between 18 and 22mm.
My estradroid levels are at 151 now which is fine. The nurse told me that the hormone that promotes ovulation (LH) is still low (~9), but that it has time to rise, but she thinks I'll need the Ovadril trigger to trigger the ovulation.
This is what's going to be considered my baseline. I have to go back tomorrow for more monitoring.
My stress level is medium. Work is not stressful right now, it's the rest. The situation with the guy I'm smitten with is causing me a little bit of stress because he hasn't been giving me the attention that I want from him. I mean, to be fair, it's been only a few days, but it still sucks.
No comments:
Post a Comment