Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Clomid Days 5 - 9

I've been taking Clomid for 5 days now, and on day 4, I could feel cramps on my right side which I attribute to ovulation.  Well, I'll say this... my body is doing something it doesn't normally do.

I've been having intercourse each night after taking my Clomid to try to stimulate my ovaries.  Not only does the fertility clinic recommend intercourse during and after Clomid, but my friends who recently went through the IUI process also told me that it was critical in their conception.  They went through 3 cycles of IUI and a major difference in their 3rd cycle (where they got pregnant) was that they were having intercourse around the entire ovulation stage of the cycle. 

I do hope this cramping feeling goes away.  It's dull, but it's noticeable. If I'm not ovulating and growing follicles from my right ovary, then I don't know what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment