Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

Day 23 - Monitoring #4

This is my first monitoring appointment since the second round of Clomid.  My ultrasound showed a lot of small follicles. None mature.  All around the same size, something less than 10mm. So, I have to go back in another 3 days.  Good thing is, I don't have to go in over the weekend (not like that will stop me from waking up early).  This isn't looking promising for me.  But, I'm going to try to stay positive.  On another note, I'm running out of time for this cycle as I'm going on vacation on March 27th, so, if I am ready for insemination, it will have to be done some time before March 27th or it cannot be done at all.  One nurse said that she was surprised the cycle wasn't cancelled after the first round of Clomid did not take.

No comments:

Post a Comment