Pages

Monday, March 3, 2014

Day 12 - Monitoring Appointment #1

This morning, in the midst of a pretty sever snowstorm, I went to my appointment to have my follicles checked. The doctor told me I have a bunch of really small eggs, that are not mature. I think he even said that I wasn't responding (to the Clomid). So, I don't need to go in tomorrow for more monitoring, but I do need to go in on Wednesday. I was originally told to come in on Thursday, but Wednesday is what they told me when my blood work came in. My Estradroid was at 75 and my LH was at 5. So, low, but, at least we'll be able to see if they're on the rise on Wednesday. I'm extremely excited about the possibility of this cycle working, but at the same point, I've also convinced myself to go to Europe this summer for some relaxation. I think I'm going to start going every summer for about 6 weeks. It's so depressing here in Baltimore. Nothing ever happens. Or, shall I say, nothing good ever happens. So, I'm just going to try to make the best of things and leave while I still have the energy and flexibility in my life. If this cycle doesn't work, I'm going to wait until September to try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment